Care Connection provides people of all ages with an affordable, trusted and reliable place to turn to when needing a variety of assistance – companionship, personal care support, dementia-specific needs, personal assistance, end of life care and more. When you hire a caregiver or housekeeper through the Care Connection registry, you receive a qualified, skilled Independent Provider who works directly for you, not a franchise or corporation. Our registry of Independent Providers are screened and interviewed, to ensure you are receiving the safe support you or your loved one needs.
As a nonprofit program of Senior Services for South Sound, profits go back to helping seniors with our programs and services! Consultation services are provided to individuals and their families who may have needs other than in-home care, such as Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, planning for long-term care, support for family caregivers and questions about other community resources. Cost of care is determined during home assessment visit. For more information, contact April Slee at 360.586.4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons of all ages who require in-home care or housekeeping.
Services for Businesses
The benefits of our in-home care and Care Connection:
- Direct your own care
- Choose and hire your personal, trusted and reliable caregiver
- Develop an on-going relationship with your caregiver
- Pay your caregiver directly
- Set your own schedule
- Substitute or receive additional caregivers upon request
- Receive care in your home and/or a facility
Services for Job Seekers
Caregiver benefits of joining our team:
- Earn higher pay per hour
- Set your own schedule
- Choose your own clients
- Building a rapport with your clients
- Receive greater flexibility
- Meet and support very interesting people
Requirements to schedule an interview:
- Must have lived in Washington State for at least the last two years
- Provide resume outlining your experience in caregiving and/or housekeeping
- Provided three professional references in this field
- One-year experience providing hands-on caregiving and/or housekeeping services in a professional setting to seniors
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
Brighter Days Adult Day Program: One of the biggest issues facing a 24-hour caregiver is finding the time to take care of themselves while ensuring that their loved one continues to get the care they deserve. Our Brighter Days Adult Day Program provides a safe, fun and nurturing community for your loved one while you get that break you need. Brighter Days affords up to five hours per day of fun games, arts, demonstrations, group discussions, music therapy, pet therapy, physical games and exercise. Participants can attend as many as five days a week or a little as a half a day, our program is here to help meet your needs. Trained staff provide great activities, support, snacks/lunch, personal care, and medication assistance, if needed. Brighter Days is available to adults with permanent disabilities specializing in care for those with Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, or Developmental Delay.
Transportation: This program offers seniors with rides to medical appointments, important Senior Services programs and other essential errands, such as grocery shopping, visits to the pharmacy or other professional appointments!